Please note this is for the HTV transfer only and not a final shirt.
10 inches wide
WHAT IS A HTV TRANSFER
Transfer is made with Siser printable HTV and eco solvent inks without the weeding and layering part for you transfers are ready to be pressed and come with transfer/ carrier sheet and can be used on cotton, polyester, poly/cotten blends, Nylon, Treated Leather, Lycra/Spandex and much more.
Must use a heat press or Easy press to apply
HTV APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Set your heat press to 305 degrees.
- Medium presser
- Remove backing/ carrier sheet (back of design)
- Position your transfer face up
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds to remove wrinkles and/or moisture
- Press for 10-15 seconds
- Remove transfer film (Hot peel)
- For best performance, cover and reheat for 2-3 seconds
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash w/mild detergent
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Dry on normal setting
- Do not iron directly on image